2019 Sponsors & Exhibitors
Call for Sponsors
When an interdisciplinary group of researchers and practitioners who specialize in all things having to do with driving get together, unique perspectives on driver performance assessment and vehicle design result.
Planning is now underway for the 10th International Symposium on Human Factors in Driver Assessment, Training, and Vehicle Design. This bi-annual meeting continues the momentum begun in 2001 and carries forward a tradition of information exchange across industry, government, and academic lines. We again have chosen a venue away from the hustle and bustle of cities so that conferees can be immersed in the topic at hand—developing new tools and methodologies to improve driving performance, training, and vehicle design. Keeping all conferees together in a single-track meeting makes for a personal and productive experience.
The Driving Assessment 2019 meeting will be held June 24-27 at the Eldorado Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. As in the past, the meeting will draw together the world’s experts in driving assessment tools, applications, and technology for a scientific and practical exchange of ideas, data, and methods. Previous conferences have attracted engineers, psychologists, medical practitioners, training experts and public health specialists in industry, government, and academia from more than a dozen nations.
Reasons to Participate
By supporting this important professional symposium you can:
- Be a part of cutting-edge research in the field of driving assessment
- Foster interaction between many disciplines — including behavioral and cognitive psychology, medical specialists, and mechanical, electrical and human factors engineering — that combined can improve vehicle and driver safety
- Gain access to the next generation of outstanding researchers in the area of driving assessment
- Join with government, industry, and academic representatives in sponsoring this scientifically rigorous and uniquely interdisciplinary meeting
Results and publications from the prior Driving Assessment meetings are widely regarded as important reference and resource materials in a number of fields. All participants receive proceedings CDs. A paperbound copy is also available for a nominal fee. In addition, proceedings publications are available for all years on the www.driving-assessment.org website free of charge.
While we have not allowed this meeting to become overly commercial, there are generally a few displays that highlight new products in driver performance assessment. Limited exhibit space is available for sponsors and conferees have the opportunity to take part in live demonstrations.
Sponsorships are vital to maintaining the quality of this meeting. Funding from U.S. government transportation-related agencies, automotive companies, suppliers and universities have all contributed to the success of the previous meetings. Sponsorship funds go towards supporting the overall logistics of the symposium, including fees for conference rooms, audio/visual, printing, publications, meal services and the general planning costs associated with this conference.
Several levels of sponsorship are available. All sponsorships, regardless of level, include:
- Sponsor name displayed as link on www.driving-assessment.org
- Sponsor name recognition on signage at all meeting events
- Sponsor name recognition on all conference publications