Regular registration: $125
Student registration: $75
The email address used for registration will receive unique, password-protected meeting links as well as conference updates. You will need to log-in to register (instructions below). The University of Iowa Center for Conferences is processing registrations.
- Enter your login information, and you will be taken to the Virtual Driving Assessment registration page.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click on "I forgot my password" and a new one will be assigned.
- If you don't have an account, you will need to create one:
- Select “Create an Account.” A new screen will appear; fill out your information and then select “Save New Profile.” This data will be used to share the unique, password protected meeting links, as well as conference updates and participant list. Please note: the participant listing will only list your full name, organization, and email address.
- In the list of conferences, find "Driving Assessment 2021" and to the right select "Register Now."
- After you log in or create your account, select your registration type from the drop-down and select "Continue."
- Proceed to the Registration Summary. If it is correct, hit the “confirm” button, and then proceed to “check out.”
- Another screen will appear for your payment. You can pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express) instantly by following the instructions. If you plan to pay by check, mailing instructions will appear.
- You should receive a confirmation email that your registration is complete. If you need to change your original registration, you can log in and change it at any time or contact the UI Center for Conferences at 1-800-551-9029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation before July 16, 2021, is subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
After June 16, 2021, all registration fees are non-refundable.
Contact us with registration questions.